Thursday 28 October 2010

Games I have played recently....

The Witcher
Assassins Creed II
just about to start Bioshock

...yes I know these are all old (well oldish) games, but I'm catching up on some classics that passed me by whilst I had my head in the sand.

I'll give the lowdown on what I thought about the first two soon enough.  But for my next post I'm going to talk you through a couple more classic magic items which have featured in numerous P&P games I've run over the years.  I started this blog with a post about The Homunculus Jar.  And this next post will be adding to that subject... (i.e. magic items for P&P games).

O, and in case you didn't know, had forgotten, or are deluded... P&P is still the best gaming experience you can ever imagine.  Don't get me wrong, I love video games, but P&P is the heart and soul of the gaming process.  This is a universal truth.  Make no mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak your brains here...