Tuesday 28 June 2011

Big Sims Brother

Here's an idea I'm just going to throw out there.  May have already been done - I don't know - as it involves a combination of two things I have little experience in.

I don't watch Big Brother, I have less than zero interest in it.  I'd definitely watch it if they had hallucinogenics and weaponry in the house and the contestants were not so much voted off as it were survival of the fittest / luckiest / sneakiest / craziest.  I'd defo watch that show.  Anyway, just for the record, and I have to state this out loud in a public forum in case the universe thinks otherwise - I don't watch Big Brother.

I also don't play the Sims.  Perhaps I should.  But that's beside the point.  I've just watched Will Wright's (creator of The Sims) 2003 talk on game design, and thought that a Sims machinima of a Big Brother situation would probably be very entertaining indeed - with the right writers onboard.  Let me know if anyone's done one.  I'm off to check www.machinima.com/ just in case. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak your brains here...